Sunday, March 02, 2014

A World of Keflings: to the desert!

This continues to be excellent, but as stated before I fear it may be rather short.  I've just journeyed to the last region, expecting to find it even more complicated than the second, but in fact it's rather a lot easier with fewer building materials and raw materials to deal with.  I can see that my stay here will be short, probably until I get to trade glass back to the main region.

It took me a while to leave the main region, in fact - I spend a bit of time stockpiling materials and making my trade routes more efficient.  The king asked me to go to the desert, but I had much more important things to do.


Like make sure all the houses were nicely lined up.


And making some fountains.


But I did eventually go to the desert, finding a grumpy old man complaining about the princess.  Hooray.


No comments: