Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Animal Crossing: Wild World: real-world friends

Kieron, a friend from the real world, visited Bangaio last night. We had a great time, with him selling stuff at Nook's, stealing stuff from the boot fair, sending me some presents and meeting my animals. Then we went over to his town, and I wrote on the notice board about how the flower festival was a fix.

Oh yes, the flower festival. Tortimer said that it wasn't going to be about numbers, it'd be about order and prettiness. I had a display next to my house ordered by colours (in rows) and types of flower (in columns). I has lots of rare colours - three black flowers, two orange, two pink, two purple, and one blue. I should have won it.

Instead, it went to Joey, who doesn't even live next to one of the Flower Cultivation Zones.

I hate the mayor.

I'm still playing this game every day, by the way. Hopefully John will be able to visit Bangaio tonight as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you're an addicted ACWW player, too, lol. That game is really crazy, I'm playing it for more than 1 1/2 year, too, and that daily! If you would like to see my ACWW blog please have a look ^^
http://myacwwdiary.wordpress.com
Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Oh wait, I'm sorry, I didn't regocnized that your ACWW entry is almost 2 years old, xD!
Do you still play ACWW? ^^

Xexyz said...

Almost exactly two years old, indeed!

I did go back to Bangaio recently though ...