Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Exit: earthquake in a hospital

Not a good combination.

Before I start talking about scenario 5, though, a quick word on scenario 4. That was set in the dark, and I found it really quite uncomfortable to play. I felt pretty claustrophobic at times. Luckily, on quite a few of the levels there were switches which turned the lights on (including one level where one of the rescuees was stood right next to it) so that made it a bit easier.

The puzzles are getting pretty hard now. I got stuck on level 04-08 for a while.

Anyway, I'm now on scenario 5, which sees many of the hospital's patients in need of rescuing. Mr Esc has to carry them. This would be fine if it wasn't for the absurdly slow speed he walks at. The rest of the game is hardly a speedfest, but this is just annoying. And why can't I get a fat man to carry them any quicker? They're stronger than me, going by the fact that they can move safes by themselves.

I'm up to level 05-04 now. Not stuck; just got off the train.

No comments: