Thursday, September 07, 2006

Phantasy Star: Dr Luveno and the spaceship

I've rescued Noah, and he told me to go and find a Dr Luveno. He, apparently, could build me a spaceship. I seem to recall from the opening sequence that there were are three planets in the system - maybe it's almost time for me to go to the last one.

Noah's presence somehow allowed me to go down a manhole cover that I couldn't before, and I've found a new little town on the other side of the river. It's pretty desolte, full of ruined houses and beggars. One of them send me south to find the prison where Dr Luveno was locked up.

Monsters around here are scary and powerful. Luckily I've upgraded all my kit.

I managed to rescue Dr Luveno from the prison, and went back to the village (Gothic) where he built me a spaceship in 20 seconds flat. Rather impressive. Now I just need to find a pilot. I have no idea where ...

3 comments:

Jon Muller said...

i am aware no-one asked but.. i have an xbox 360! it is awesome too..

Anonymous said...

That's almost as many posts in Tim's bog as in your own.... ;o)

----
KieRON.

Jon Muller said...

yeah, i got lazy