Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Unexpected absences

I've not been posting here, I know - real life stuff had me not in the mood to do so. But I'm getting on with it now, and as a result I've got lots of stuff to update. I'll try and write more on each of these over the next few days, whenever I next play them, but for now:
  • I've completed New Super Mario Bros - unlocking all worlds at least.
  • I'm completed a few more levels of Jungle Strike, even a level set in the pitch black.
  • I've completed the bronze levels of Excite Truck.
  • I've made nearly six million dollars in my US Theme Park.
  • I'm on the fourth world of Sonic and the Secret Rings.
  • I've gained the sixth badge in Pokémon Sapphire and got rid of Team Aqua from a research institute.
  • I've attained a fitness age of 22 ... once.

No comments: