Monday, October 22, 2007

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All: completed!

I played this a bit in Egypt, but finished off the last case over the weekend. The third case was a bit tricky in places, but the last case was just a bit pants. It went from being very linear and obvious to the infuriating problem of having a clear solution but having a stupid circuitous route to get there. I want to present the spy camera now, not after going to the police station to have it explained what it is.

Anyway, finished now, and I even waded through the very long endstory. How was I supposed to know that I should have given Edgeworth the whip? I gave him the figurine. It seemed more apt.

2 comments:

deKay said...

The whip choice was obvious, unless somehow you were completely oblivious to the overt sexual tension between Karma and Edgeworth...

Xexyz said...

I'm obviously far too innocent.

There is no way that Maya is the same age as von Karma. She looks about 12!