Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Professor Layton and the Curious Village: completionary puzzles

I've made it to the top of the tower, solving puzzles 95, 96, 97, 98 and 100, and in that finishing the game. I've found the golden apple, and associated treasure. I've solved all the mysteries - or, more accurately, Layton did and explained them to me. Robots, tourists, the golden apple ... all very convoluted indeed. It's a good job I wasn't playing for the story.

So if I've reached the end of the game, is it completed? Not quite yet - there are a few puzzles which I've not solved, which means I've not found them. I'm missing a couple of items for the inn challenge, which I will probably get from the missing puzzles, and then I've got the bonus puzzles which will be unlocked from that.

Watch this space.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What IS puzzle 96?

Xexyz said...

It's the one about moving between the floors of a building. You're on the first floor, and you go to the fourth - so you travel up three floors. Then you travel up a further four.

Anonymous said...

As anonymous asked, what is puzzle 96? He wanted an answer as I do not some stupid hint.

Loser.