Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Midweek Challenges - 01/02/2006

Well, I did play Advance Wars: Dual Strike, but kept getting very frustrated with it. It's almost like the other games on the DS have spoilt it - Animal Crossing, Mario Kart DS, Nintendogs, Meteos - all are either short-term games or relaxing. Advance Wars isn't - each game in the war room is a big commitment and it almost makes me not want to play it. Which is a shame.

But I will play it. I will.

One
Go through my pile of Xbox demo discs to look at anything interesting before I get rid of them all.

Two
Clear all goals for the fourth and fifth levels of classic mode in Tony Hawk's American Sk8land.

Three
Get at least an A ranking on Twin Isle in Advance Wars: Dual Strike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a thought. I'm thinking of going back to Fire Emblem. Not only are the maps usually smaller and there are less of them (thus it doesn't feel so overwhelming), but it's more fun to battle with individuals than "units", IMHO. I might pop in Sacred Stones again.