Friday, February 24, 2006

Project Gotham Racing 2 online

I like this. Not only because I can beat John and Kieron at it, but also because of the way the game plays. It's really smooth and stylish, and strangely relaxing just talking away as you race.


You'd think they'd make the additional content free by now though. I bought it when it first came out, but John and Kieron got the game a lot later, and by that time the online races weren't as prevalent as they were to start with - so there was little point in them buying the content. But I want to race them around Paris!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I join in?
I got pgr2 free with my XBL sub but have barely played it.
Stick a note on ugv when you're planning a game :)
gt: asktoby

Xexyz said...

Will do - you're already on my friends list!