Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Midweek Challenges - 04/01/2006

I will play Advance Wars: Dual Strike again sometime. I will.

One
Pay off my (second) mortgage to Nook. I've got about 60,000 bells to pay off, and since I'm now able to keep this copy (and send the new copy back) I've got incentive to do so. However, due to the new year celebrations in Bangaio, Joan wasn't wandering around on Sunday morning (yes, I did get up to check - at half eleven) so I can't make money on the stalk market this week. Luckily some of my peach and pear trees are bearing fruit.

After this challenge I'm not going to set challenges from Animal Crossing, however. I think it's a game to be experienced slowly and without trying to go too fast.

Two
Two of the 4CO War Room maps in Advance Wars: Dual Strike, as recommended by Kieron. I'll take Animal Crossing out of the DS at some time.

Three
Kill the greenies in Populous: the Beginning, and then don't get wiped out.

No comments: