Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sticky Balls

This week I'm set to fail all my challenges. Well, maybe not. But I have just bought my second new handheld in as many weeks - I've got a Gizmondo. HMV were selling the £130 model for £40, and all games for just over a fiver. I've had a bit of a play with it, and it's a pretty nice handheld - much easier to hold than the PSP, but with fewer buttons and a much smaller screen.

Along with the handheld I bought Sticky Balls. It's a game where you have to knock coloured balls around a level getting them to stick to each other. In doing this, you must make sure whichever ball you hit touches a ball of the same colour first, otherwise you commit a foul - and you've only got so many fouls at your disposal. It's much better than it sounds - and is rather addictive. It's almost worth the price of the console plus game itself.

No comments: